Thursday, October 29, 2009

For the beginning

I will be short. In one year my father died, I discovered my B hepatise, I moved to a new country, I was depressed and had panic attacks, I learned French, I took a dog from the shelter, I designed the new apartment, I started to snowboard - despite my fear of ski lift, I got involved in charity causes, I became addicted to social media, I started acupuncture, I discovered my passion for cooking, I met wonderful people, I smoked for the first time, I falled in love of Provence, I hated and I forgave, I rediscovered the nature, I cried a lot, I became fan Nespresso, I realised how lucky I am for experiencing the comunism, I admited my sensitivity, I gain 7 kilos, I started to love myself and I decided to begin this blog for sharing all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment