Tuesday, November 3, 2009

For my bday

It was one of the most beautiful birthdays! Great friends, warm wishes and a big present from God. The hepatite virus is not active anymore. I just found out the results. I am so happy! I won't talk now about health problems and what it means. But it means a lot! And I want to share with you the beautiful wishes for my bday. Wish you all the same!

This is my WISH for you:

SMILES when sadness intrudes, COMFORT on difficult days, RAINBOW to follow the clouds, SUNSET to warm your heart, LAUGHTER to kiss your lips, HUGS when spirits sag, FRIENDSHIPS to brighten your being, FAITH that you can belive, PATIENCE to accept the truth, CONFIDENCE for when you doubt, COURAGE to know yourself, BEAUTY for your eyes to see, LOVE to complete your life.

1 comment:

  1. Cori Cori ce frumos ai scris
    De abia te astept
    Te puuup tare

    ReplyDelete