Wednesday, November 18, 2009

For girls only http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjvJHsJD8ic

I am quite tired but I got inspired by the movie Julie and Julia and I cannot help myself to write this post. First, let me tell how amazed I was, once again, by the talent of Meryl Streep. I never imagined that she will make me laugh so much. And this movie inspires you to find your passion in your life. Whatever will be. You can always find ways to link your passions with your professional life. And this is the moment when you can excel. To find out what you really want, you just need to take the "observatory position" which is a very simple NLP exercise. Try to see yourself from the outside. Take a look of your life. Your wishes. Your day to day activities. This will help to disconnect yourself from your emotions. Do this exercise few times per day. Note your observations. And when your list is finished, make an action plan and follow it. Additionally, if you think you won't be able to focus on a long term on what you want, make a board with pictures that express your objectives and put it in a place where you can see it every day. This will help you to stay focus and to realise your true desires.

Wish you all to find your passion in life!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment